Monday, July 12, 2010

Today’s Motivation HOW TO USE THE SECRET

HOW TO USE THE SECRET

Practice The Creative Process daily
Choose a DESIRE on each of these areas: finances, health, relationships and spirituality and follow the 3 steps below. You can start the sentence with: “I am so happy and grateful now that …” (in the present tense). “I am so happy and grateful not that I am in the business of my dreams.”

Step 1: ASK
Ask for what you want. Place the order with the Universe. The Universe will respond to your thoughts and vibration. Affirm: “I am clear about what I want. I give myself permission to dream big and to ask for what I want.”

Step 2: BELIEVE
Believe that is already yours. Believe in the invisible to create the impossible. The Universe in charge of the “HOW.” Affirm: “I trust in a loving Universe in charge of delivering my good now.”

Step 3: RECEIVE
Feel the way you will feel once it arrives. Feel it now. Decide to feel happy now. When you are feeling good you are on the frequency of receiving. Affirm: “I feel worthy of receiving my good now.”

Thanks to my good friend Gloria Ramirez, The Extraordinary Life Transformer, for these simplified steps. www.gloriaramirez.com

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment