Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today’s Motivation AFFIRMING DIVINE PROSPERITY

AFFIRMING DIVINGE PROSPERITY

" I am one with the Power that created me. I am
totally open and receptive to the abundant flow
of prosperity that the Universe offers. All my
needs and desires are met before I even ask. I
am Divinely guided and protected, and I make
choices that are beneficial for me. I rejoice in
other's successes, knowing there is plenty for
us all."

~Louise Hay (1926 - ) is a motivational author,
and the founder of Hay House, a publishing
company. She has authored several self-help
and New Thought books, and is best known for
her 1984 book, "You Can Heal Your Life".

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Make a Beneficial Choice!
Easy Diet For Life
Learn it once, Use it for LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment