Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's Motivation POWERFUL SUCCESS AFFIRMATIONS

POWERFUL SUCCESS AFFIRMATIONS

At every turn, opportunity appears before me.

Every new decision I make becomes a new reality in my life.

Everything I need is being supplied, and I am at peace.

From this day forward, I am in charge of my life.

He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't.

I am able to handle setbacks as friends.

I am aglow with enthusiasm as I work toward new goals.

I am changing and transforming my old and limiting beliefs.

I am happy, successful, and fulfilled.

I am inspired and have the power to accomplish everything
I need to do today.

I am proud of my achievements and aware of my shortcomings.

I believe in myself and my ability to achieve great results.

I celebrate my continuing good fortune.

I demonstrate excellence within me.

I deserve to be prosperous and successful.

I deserve whatever good comes my way today.

I fast from negative thinking.

I feast on positive words and ideas.

I focus on what is truly essential.

I have within me a power than can do the most incredible
things.

I learn from every situation I encounter.

I move forward eagerly, while embracing the now.

I move out of the past and out of the future to live in the
NOW moment.

I speak with confidence and calm assurance.

My life has infinite possibilities.

~ Thanks to Ken Leonard.

Send a Greeting Card To
Someone Who Deserves It.
CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment