Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today’s Motivation REMARKABLE DAYS

REMARKABLE DAYS

The alarm goes off again, you roll over and slap it
for 8 more minutes, again. It goes off again, but this
time you pull the covers off and begrudgingly begin
to get up. Thoughts in your mind run something like
this, “Why does morning come so early? Ugh, another
day at work. I forgot to make my lunch last night.
Geez, I’m so sleepy.”

The alarm goes off the first time. You become aware.
As you lie there for a few moments a smile comes to
your face. You begin your awakening ritual and start
to count just some of the things you are grateful for,
“I am grateful for another day to make a difference in
others’ lives. I am grateful for my wellbeing. I am grate-
ful for my family, and friends and the strangers I have
yet to meet. I am grateful for the opportunities today
brings. And, most of all, I am grateful to be alive.”

Since making this way of waking a habit, putting grateful
uplifting thoughts into my mind as consciousness returns,
remarkable days are certain.

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Ready for a Remarkable Day?
CLICK HERE and Learn How.

No comments:

Post a Comment