Monday, January 11, 2010

Today’s Motivation I WILL GREET THIS DAY WITH LOVE IN MY HEART

I WILL GREET THIS DAY WITH LOVE IN MY HEART

These excerpts from “The Greatest Salesman in the
World” by Og Mandino will motivate and inspire.

“For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures.
Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life but only
the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men
and until I master this art I will remain no more than a
peddler in the market place. I will make love my greatest
weapon and none on whom I call can defend against its
force.”

“I will greet this day with love in my heart.”

“Henceforth will I look on all things with love and I will

be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones;
yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love
the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the dark-
ness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness
for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it
opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are
my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my
challenge.”

“I will greet this day with love in my heart.”

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Open your heart to someone.
Share the love and try our
System for Free to do it.
CLICK HERE NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment