Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today’s Motivation EVALUATE AND MOVE ALONG

EVALUATE AND MOVE ALONG

Ever hit a road block? You’ve set things up just so, planned everything to a “T” and you are confident that all will go just as you planned.

Then life happens. Things you have arranged are not in place as expected. It could be a small issue, could be a major one. Either way you react instantaneously in some fashion. How you react makes all the difference.

This is not what I planned on sharing with you today because something went awry. There I was facing a dilemma and a bit upset since I had already written today’s piece. Noticing my reaction to the upset prompted me what to write.

You can choose to embrace an upset, rant and rave, curse and spit, kick something, look heavenward with a raised clenched fist shouting your displeasure. Can you feel your blood pressure rising? Yeah, me too.

OR you can evaluate what went wrong, figure out what needs to be done to move along and get on with life. No blood pressure problem here. No pressure at all.

I strongly recommend evaluate and move along!

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment