Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today’s Motivation TELL ME IT JUST AIN’T SO

TELL ME IT JUST AIN’T SO

We’ve all had things happen in our lives and our reaction has been,
“I can’t believe it.” Yet, regardless of what you want to believe or not
that thing has happened, it is a reality and it is where there is to deal
with.

I’ve been walking around today doing that exact thing, being in dis-
belief. My intellect tells me the thing happened and there are con-
sequences. My heart is pleading with reality, “Tell me it just ain’t so.”

There is only one thing to do when something happens you wished
had not. Look it square in the eye, acknowledge it and lay out a new
course of action. Action is the answer to any unwanted situation.

As the Borg would say, “Resistance is futile.” And, they were right.
You can resist until you’re blue in the face, it won’t change what has
happened. What will make a difference are the determined actions
steps you now take.

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment