Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today’s Motivation – The Dynamo Within

Today’s Motivation – The Dynamo Within

”Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound…” It was the opening line for every Superman TV show I can remember. Yet, today we, you and I, are faster than a speeding bullet with our smart phones and the Internet. We are wildly powerful, able to move vast quantities with the aid of ships, planes, earth movers and trucks. Not so sure if I need to leap a tall building or not, but that too is more science fact than science fiction.

Consider that as an individual…

“Perhaps I am stronger than I think.” ~Thomas Merton, 20th century Anglo-American Catholic writer

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk
You are strong and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment