Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today's Motivation - The Power Living Pledge

The Power Living Pledge

Terri Kennedy PhD.

I live on Purpose every day;
I look to my Creator to show me the way.
I choose thoughts that nurture my mind;
I eliminate views that are negative and unkind.
I honor my body as the temple of my soul;
I choose foods that are nourishing and whole.
I serve my Self, and others with Love;
showing gratitude to my Source above.
I seek order, simplicity and peace,
creating space for my blessings to increase.
I choose wisely in all I do, prioritizing
my energy to live authentically and true.
I pursue every task with conviction;
I view unconscious inaction as an affliction.
I am fully Present, living as if,
this is the last day for me to enjoy my Gift.
I take time to Pause and Play,
giving balance and joy no delay.
I live these power-filled principles every day;
I do my best to get out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment