Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today’s Motivation – ABC’s of Success – I

ABC’s of Success - I is for Integrity, Identity, Inspiring, Ideas, Insight, Influence

The letter “I” is a successful letter with so many great associated words.

A successful person has a full sense of his or her own Identity, they know who they are and what they are up to. They share Ideas, Insights and Inspiration routinely. Ideas are the fuel of commerce, Insights the spiritual spark and Inspiration, acting like oxygen, keeps a successful one on fire.

Successful people are, as John Maxwell puts it, great Influencers. They influence peoples’ thinking and the certain direction of their lives.

But, the one “I” word that necessarily is missing in success is the selfless “I” in “me, myself and I.”

© Copyright 2011 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment