Friday, July 27, 2018

Gratitude


I carry a gratitude rock in my pocket. Yes, I picked up the habit after watching “The Secret”. I must touch that stone twice a day, once in the morning when I put it in my pocket and again at night when I take it out. And, to answer your question, yes, it works to remind me to be grateful for the things in my life I treasure.

The act of being grateful stimulates and increases one's vibrational state. It is difficult to be angry, vengeful, or even upset when gratitude wins out. Hold on to gratitude for as little as 17 seconds and then check in with your happiness meter. Up tick, I’ll bet.
~R. H. Lelchuk

#rhlelchuk #gratitude #gratituderock #TheSecret #touchstone #reminder #gratitudereminder #thingsItreasure #17seconds #vibration #vibrationalstate #happiness #appreciation #inspiration #joy #life #lifehacks

No comments:

Post a Comment