Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today’s Motivation THE UNLIMITED RESOURCE

THE UNLIMITED RESOURCE

I start thinking about what motivation to write every-
day BEFORE I get out of bed. As I get a glimpse of
consciousness I’ve trained my mind to begin testing
subjects of a motivational nature from which to write.

I concern myself with writing the same thing over
and over, repeating myself and therefore becoming
boring and obsolete. So, a motivational writer searches
for new ways to say the same thing with a fresh twist.

The subject of motivation could be considered limited
in scope. Pull yourself up by the boot straps, take action,
let something inspire you, set goals, find a hero, meditate,
ask for help, get excited. But, the examples of motivation,
of triumph over the impossible are vast and varied.

What’s your motivational story, when did you triumph
over adversity? We all have. Want to motivate others?
Why not? Wanna share? Write me back.

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Plenty of success stories with
Easy Diet For Life
Are you next?


Stop struggling in your
Network or Internet business
Get trained the right way!


No comments:

Post a Comment