Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today’s Motivation GIVE ME HEAT

GIVE ME HEAT

Everyone has a perspective; we all see things from differing
points of view.

I encountered a gentleman online recently who demonstrated
this concept perfectly. As I was sharing with him a business
opportunity his response was pay me first so I can take care
of my bills and I’ll work my backside off for you.

It was like the story I once heard about a man who was suffering
from the winter cold and begged the furnace to give him heat.
If the furnace gave him heat he would have enough energy to
put fuel in the furnace. The furnace returned no heat because
it didn’t work that way. The furnace needed fuel first and then
it gives heat heat.

As it is in business you put your full efforts in before you get a
return. I am afraid that my gentleman friend is in for a long tough
life expecting to get something for a promise. It just doesn’t work
that way.

Put your full effort into what you do and maybe, just maybe the
reward will be there. Better get to it!

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

PS Join us on Facebook and LIKE our FanPage
http://bit.ly/youandyourfood

No comments:

Post a Comment