Monday, September 20, 2010

Today’s Motivation THERE’S A FORK IN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD?

THERE’S A FORK IN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD?

Follow the Yellow Brick Road, follow the Yellow Brick Road, 
follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the Yellow Brick Road! 
And, when you get to the fork in the road…

Eeeek! They never told me there was a fork in the road? I was just supposed to follow it and get to the Emerald City. Wha… wha… what do I do now? Do I go left? Do I go right? Do I turn around and ask someone which way to go?

It’s never as simple as you were lead to believe. But, with belief in yourself, the knowledge and faith that you carry with you in your head and your heart either 
road you choose will lead you to your very own Emerald City!

Off you go now.

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

PS Join us on Facebook and LIKE
You and Your Food FanPage
Learn Healthy Eating Tips,
Take the Free Metabolic Survey!
http://bit.ly/youandyourfood

No comments:

Post a Comment