Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today’s Motivation I’M SO EXCITED!

I’M SO EXCITED!

This is exciting! I’m pumped. I’ve got something to
look forward to. I’m happy and smiling a lot. It’s all
I can think about. I can feel the appreciation, the
gratitude and the inspiration welling up in my chest.
Whoo, this is the bestest!

Wonder what it is? Got you curious, didn’t I? You
know, you can feel that way about anything. You
pick the thing about which you want to be excited.

Adults have a hard time getting excited. Children
don’t. They can get excited about most anything. 
They are unreserved in their expression of anticip-
ation and enthusiasm. They jump up and down,
squeal and clap their hands. Put yourself into a
state of excitement, feel the emotion, the stimul-
ation, the arousal. And, excitement is contagious.

Take a risk today, show someone you’re excited
about something! Slap on a happy face, jump up
and down and let them wonder what’s up.

I double dog dare you!

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Get excited about weight loss!
Easy Diet For Life
Learn it once, Use it for LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment