Monday, May 17, 2010

Today’s Motivation WHY I MOTIVATE

WHY I MOTIVATE

I’ve been posting motivational material now for almost a year.
When I first started out I was just sharing another’s material.
(with permission, of course) As time passed I noticed that
pieces were beginning to repeat and this did not sit well with
me. So, I took to writing my own motivational messages.

Now I write for you to get my day started by writing. It’s become
a labor of love and I probably get more out of writing Today’s
Motivation than you do reading it. It gets me up in the morning
with purpose and direction. I get motivated and inspired first
thing every day because I take to heart every passage written.
In that respect I write Today’s Motivation for selfish reasons.
I write Today’s Motivation to get motivated.

I’ve learned that when you give from you heart you always get
more than you give. 

© Copyright 2010 Lynn and Rick Lelchuk

Giving the Gift of Health!
Easy Diet For Life
Learn it once, Use it for LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment